Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Surat Untuk Kau

The other day when I called aku admit that yang time tu aku rindu kau.
Rindu macam aku ni pathetic sangat kan?
Tak...aku tak rindu kau pun cume teringat je.
It's not that im still thinking about it.
Aku dah let it go and accept the fact that you are no longer part of my life.
Kadang-kadang the thought of you appeared.
I wish i can delete you and what we had because it will be a lot easier for me.
It's hard for me to hate you and not to know you.
Kau nak tahu kenapa aku susah nak lupa kau?
Aku tak boleh lupakan kau sebab waktu 'dulu' kau ada dengan aku time aku takde sesiapa pun. Aku tak faham kenapa kau pilih untuk lari dari aku?
Dan kau tak pernah nak tell me why.
For that aku selalu rasa there is unfinished business between us.
Sometimes I wish we can bury the hatchet because a foolish part of me still want to be with you. Oklah, I know we will not be the same but I'll cherish the memories I had with you.
I'd like to thank you for the great memories.
Lastly, though kau tak selesa talking to me...tak salah kan if once in a while, aku nak call tanya khabar kau...a person once i care about.


p/s: aku ni tak sudah sudah! haish!

No comments: